Sunday, January 26, 2014

Winter Weekend & A Little About Me

Coat: A'gaci | Jeans: Wal-Mart | Boots: JCPenny | Shirt: Thrifted | Necklace: Gift






Well, first things first! I'm Lindsey and I live in a small town in Central Illinois (read - not the fashion capital of the world). I'm originally from this area and moved to Chicago for a few years when I was 19, but my then-fiance and I moved back to our hometown when we got married.

I tried having a blog while I was living in Chicago but could never really get into it. Even after I stopped blogging I continued to read my favorite fashion & personal style blogs, and lately I've had the itch to try again. Not to mention, I've fallen into a rut, stylistically, and I hope that having a place and reason for sharing my daily outfits will push me to be not only more creative, but also more purposeful in the way I dress.

A new year, a new blog, a new outlook - here's to all the good things to come!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. i really love your blue coat and your boots! :)
    anyway, hope you can join my international blog giveaway!
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2014/01/wishlist-pastels-and-laces-january.html

    xoxo,
    rae :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely resolution to have! Goodluck :) Also I love that outfit :D

    Love.
    http://cherrydunia.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK as you said, first things first. Welcome to the world of Fashion and Beauty bloggers ;-) Second I love your outfit, the coat is amazing, love love love the color. Beautiful shirt, love the soft color. Your necklace is DIVINE!!!! And third would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice coat! Great color!
    I'm a new blogger from Italy. If you want, take a look at my blog.
    Kisses,
    Eni K.

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am lovin' that coat! It was also interesting to read this because I have recently started blogging a second time too. I'm hoping that this time it will become more of what I want and not so much of what I think readers might want. Welcome! I can't wait to follow your journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color of your coat! Cobalt is one of my all-time faves! You're much braver than I am... taking pictures outside :)

    xo,
    Natalie

    http://girlsandcity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts - I love hearing what you have to say!